Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: EGGS

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

EGGS





I love eggs. I crave them usually around 9:30 pm most evenings. I love quiche, eggs &bacon, eggs & ham, eggs & waffles, pancakes, you name it. I can't explain it and my cholesterol level is almost off the scale. Go figure. Do you know that most eggs contain 270 mg. of cholesterol? A good diet is supposed to have under 100 mg. a day, I think. Frittata's...Oh, they're so good. I just got that great cast iron pan for those.... oh darn. I'll never eat eggs again. Vol. 1 Look for it.

5 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I love eggs too.
I see you,
JJ

12:46 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

All good eggs must come to an end.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE EGGS. So far so good on my cholesterol, so Ill eat some for you. I miss talking to you, glad things are going well my dear friend. You sound great!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love making Fittata's and Quiche. I love eggs tooo!

12:14 PM  
Blogger GOOOOOD ol Rockytop... rockytop tennesseeeeee! said...

Yummy!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home