Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Best Laid Plans

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Best Laid Plans

Oh well. I guess what the host meant was that she didn't drink much anymore. Everybody else at that party (except for me and a few really young girls) drank a lot of wine. It was OK though. I was offered a glass as soon as I walked in but I told the guy I was more of a soda drinker. He said he didn't know where that was kept. I found some water in the fridge and I was fine. This was a party of lawyers, bankers, college students, housewives and at least one psychologist. All straight, supposedly but I sort of doubt it. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking. Anyway, we stayed, ate and introduced ourselves and chatted with people I'll probably never see again. Two couples I met though, live just down the street from me. It's a small world after all. (your supposed to sing that part) Well, I'm off to the store for supplies that I can cook on the grill. Later all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

I did sing that part, just for you. Sounds fun. I am glad that you posted.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home