Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Sorry Scott.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sorry Scott.

I'm off to a 60th birthday party for a client of one of my friend's. It's a Gumbo party and I'm looking forward to it because I'm hungry and supposedly most of the people there don't drink. Other than Lambda, I can't think of anywhere I've been that people don't drink alcohol. I'm listening to Renee Olstead on Yahoo music. Guess I'm past the stage where I play disco while I get ready to go out. Ha. I promise to post more often Scott.

2 Comments:

Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Hannen, what is a 'gumbo party'? Or shouldn't I ask? :-)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Gumbo is a Louisiana dish of sausage, fish, shellfish, okra, fish stock, celery, onion and it goes on and on. Generally you put it over white rice. Very tasty.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home