Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: You can tell I'm bored.....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You can tell I'm bored.....

I just dated my spices. Read an article on the Sunday paper about McCormick offering to date your spices. It said that any McCormick brand spices in tins were at least 15 years old. I checked. I don't have any of those but I do have a lot of Kroger tins. However, my McCormick spices are aged as follows: Season All 1999, Oregano Leaves 1996, Tarragon Leaves 1997 and Ground Coriander Seed 2003. They recommend you crush your spices in your hand and if they don't smell strong...toss them. I wonder of we'd get in trouble if we were caught doing that at the store?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least your dating.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you are more detailed than me! I was sorting the pencils, colored pencils and crayons in my sons room. Hmmmm~

10:51 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Honey I need you to come to my house and organize it for me. PLEASE!
I see you,
JJ

4:14 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

This is very interesting and informative. I appreciate knowing about your dates.
Next you'll get married.
To a Spice girl.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home