Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Just reading JJ's blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just reading JJ's blog


the post about "Why am I putting myself through this?" I'm proud of her for trying some new things. It's too easy to stay at home and be safe from new experiences. Drinking is a great way to never do anything new. It used to work for me. Now-a-days I make plans to do things with other people and I show up. I used to cancel or just not go....glug, glug, glug. Ah life is so different now. I'm glad. I've got a bit planned for this weekend. On Saturday I'm meeting some friends at Katz's for an early dinner and then we're going to watch the Gay Pride Parade. Then Sunday morning my friends Chris and Jewel and I are going to the SW Food Expo at the George R. Brown Convention Center. Just think...1000 booths of people trying to get you to taste their foods. We're not eating breakfast and I'm going to wear pants with an elastic waste! We're going to graze through there. Maybe I'll pack some Alka-Seltzer.

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I love you sweetie.
I see you too,
JJ

5:56 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

LOL! Waste. I think you meant waist.

8:50 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

Easy scott your the one with the waste.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Lash, my what is the one with the waste?

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home