Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: And my sister never got to read those emails

Friday, May 26, 2006

And my sister never got to read those emails

and I just called up her mom and said I wanted to go alone. She was very gracious about it and said everything was fine. Foster sister called and I told her what I did and she agreed that her mom could fly to PA if she wanted to go, anytime. So all ended well and tomorrow I'll drive up after work and we'll all get together for a small Bar-B-Q and celebrate her Mom's 80th birthday in a quiet way. Her Mom says she doesn't want a big, loud party cause it might make the grim reaper notice her. She'll probably outlive us all, smoking the whole time too. Thanks for your input.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

When are you leaving for PA?

Don't forget to take your password with you so you can post!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home