Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: It's Great to be Back, but.......

Monday, June 19, 2006

It's Great to be Back, but.......

I got back today at 2:30 pm and at 3:30 my boss called and said he really needed me to come in tomorrow and do some things for him. He was under the impression that I'd been back for a few days and had just taken today off. I explained I'd just got here and wasn't due to come back to work till a week from today. I told him I'd be there tomorrow and take care of whatever he needed. I haven't unpacked completely yet as after I got home I went to sleep for a few hours, then went and got groceries and I'm still putting stuff away. I'm beat and I hope I sleep well tonight and get up feeling like tackling the day. Guess I'm really back! Max really missed me and I just found out he's been spoiled while I was away. Two full meals a day with people food. Now I have to get him (and me) used to eating like we did before I went on vacation. I'm hoping to start a tri-weekly walking program. We'll see how that goes but if I go early enough in the morning I should be OK. More later or as soon as life returns to normal. Ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Welcome back.

Glad your trip went well.

I see you,
JJ

10:11 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Glad you made it back in one piece.
Are you going to start eating people food too?
ooooooooooo, how exciting!!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home