Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: My friend Ron passed away about 25 years ago.

Friday, May 19, 2006

My friend Ron passed away about 25 years ago.

A little while ago I took Max for a walk and this happened.

I noticed something about him from a distance. Thought he looked like someone I knew. Couldn't think who. Then I noticed his walk. He was taking small steps with a bit of a nelly flair to them. He reminded me of someone I knew who walked like that. As he got closer I noticed his eyes. He kept staring at me. I looked away and then back and he was still looking at me. I noticed his long black mostache. His small wire rim glassses. I said good morning and he just went on by. I immediately thought of Ron and then thought...reincarnation? My heart's beating fast! I want to run back to the store and talk to him! Maybe he sounds like Ron too. Oh well, I won't. But I'll keep an eye out for him when I go to the store. Maybe he lives in the neighborhood. Creepy, but kind of neat.

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

You're eating too much mac & cheese.

6:06 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

I had something similiar happen to me at a hospital one day. The were rolling an old woman by and I looked at her and thought "that is grandma" I followed them with my eyes until I couldn't see them anymore. Weird.
I see you bro.
JJ

7:48 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I have had this happen a few times. I had a sponsee who reminded me of someone but, I had noooooooo idea who. Then I realized in was my Aunt Easter. It was sort of cool

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home