Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: After two days of angst and worry I suddenly

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

After two days of angst and worry I suddenly


just gave it all up to God. I suddenly remembered that there is nothing I can do but just take what comes my way. I've been worried about the new car and the what if's. Dumb. I know better. It will happen, today at noon as a matter of fact. The fact that the weather report says we'll have large hail at 3 pm. Doesn't mean that my new car is going to get all dented from the hail. What if? What if? Even if it did happen I'd still be lucky enough to have a car with AC! I need to always count my blessings. So here I go.
Today I am grateful for:
A friend who would co-sign a loan for my new car
That I got a 3.9 interest rate on the loan
All the people at work who are so excited for me
That I can afford this new expense without having to go full time
I can drive to Pennsylvania to see my family and stay for two full weeks
That I survived the mugging and all these good things that happened to me afterwards

That I went to sleep last night at 10:20 pm without drinking or drugging just to sleep
And that I can blog again

And that I'm thankful I'm thankful

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

everything happens for a reason -- don't let me forget that

7:44 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Pennsylvania is such a long drive! I don't think I could survive a road trip of any length these days.

By now you have the car. How is it?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home