Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Got the car.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Got the car.

It's pretty nice and all of the 11 people I drove around and showed it too, yesterday, agreed. It has a turbo thingy. If your in first or second and your turn off the AC. the car jumps forward about 10 ft. and speeds off. Not complaining. I love the AC!
I was just (as usual) rudley awakened by my upstairs neighbor. At 3:45 am my bed was shaking from the bass upstairs. I really wanted to sleep in this morning. We just had a cold front come through. Of course, upstairs guy has his windows open too. I thought police? Landlord? I've been very patient. But I didn't do either. I just left him a note on his door that said I need his phone number-please. It's so I can phone him when the bass wakes me again. I didn't say anything about the police or the landlord. Let's see if he gets my drift. Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Were it me, I would have been out of there a long time ago!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Sounds great!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home