Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Son of a Gun, it worked! I'm back!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Son of a Gun, it worked! I'm back!

Well, would'nt you know that I just emailed almost everyone with my current status. I'm going to copy it here so I don't have to type it all again. It's good to be back.

I promise to start blogging again just as soon as I figure out how to access my account. I may just have to start a new one titled I'll never drink again, Vol.3 I'll let you know if I do do that. My head is still tender where the scar is and I expect it's going to take at least a year for it to get less noticeable. I got myself a new computer. It's a Dell with 160 GB hard drive, a 19" flat screen and all the accouterments. A wonderful deal for only $349 I'm still seeing my therapist and I've decided not to buy a gun. I really was thinking about it. I've decided, for the time being, not to go full time at work. Maybe I will sometime in the future. I'm just going to keep enjoying my ability to come and go as I please. That's a perk not many people have at their jobs. Last but not least, I've been car shopping. I've pretty much decided to get a Chevy Aveo, 2006, 5 door or hatchback, 5 speed with AC and a CD player. I'm leaning towards the spicy orange color. I believe I can get this car and make the payments without having to go full time at work. Wish me luck. So, if all goes as planned, I should have the car by next Thursday after 5 pm. Then in a couple weeks I'm going to drive it to Pennsylvania to visit my family and stay for at least 2 weeks. I want to go to Penn State and visit my friend Corene for a while. Lot's of plans and soooo little time. So, I'm back on my feet and running. Hope your all well and happy. I'll talk or email you individually sometime soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

i'm glad you are back. i have missed you. stay strong bro!
i see you,
jj

6:41 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Be careful on the road.

11:47 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

and be careful on the toilet

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home