Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've never been in to sports...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've never been in to sports...


I always figured that since I was gay I didn't need to be interested in sports. Don't get me wrong, I've always been interested in guys who play in sports and of course, the locker room. And so I sit here in my apartment worried about the game. I thought because I'm gay I don't need to worry about this stuff even though through the years my friends are sports fanatics...maybe that's not quite the right word, lets say sports fans. And I find myself tense, really tense, waiting, wondering what will happen next. It's better than a mystery story (if you know me, I'm always reading at least one) and I can't figure out how it's going to end. It's maddening! Oh the tension, oh, the worry, oh, not another out, oh, not another hit! I should just turn it off, I'll find out what happened tomorrow morning on the news. Right? It won't be the same. I guess now, I can identify with my other friends who really care about this. Instead of not wearing socks today, I shaved my beard into a goatee. You know, like the guys who are playing. Well, dare I say it...Go Astros!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Priceless picture. Men, uniforms, touching each other, patting each other's behinds, YES ... it must be baseball. I love baseball. Go Astros!
Peace,
JJ

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home