Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I just read JJ's post and realized

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I just read JJ's post and realized

that it's OK for me to write that I've been feeling blue and sickly the past 4 days. I can't decide if I've got a cold or if it's just the Ragweed. I ache everywhere and I can't breath through my nose and my throat hurts. Yeah, yeah, other people have it worse but I just feel bad. I haven't done anything this weekend except drink hot tea, take Tylenol, eat soup and just feel bad all over. Did I mention nausea? That too. So if your wondering where I've been, now you know. I just talked to Janet, we were supposed to go to breakfast after the 9:30 meeting but I just called in sick. She says lots of other people feel the way I do. I guess that makes me feel better. That I'm not alone in my misery. Ha. Back to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Sorry you're feeling under this gorgeous weather.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Sorry youre not feeling good, but if you cant blog to get sympathy when youre under the weather then whats the point? ;-)

3:45 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

I hope you feel better soon sweetie. I hope I feel better soon.
Peace,
JJ

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home