Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Lucky, lucky, lucky....

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lucky, lucky, lucky....


Because the maintenance guys were coming to work in my yard today, I brought Max to work. I didn't want to give them an excuse to bitch or let Max out of the yard. They're just creepy enough that they might do him some harm. So I was working in one of the other offices when I hear this "Whoa!" "Whoa!!" coming from the front hall. As I looked around the corner there was the UPS guy cowering by the door and Max, wagging his tail, trying to greet him. I explained he was friendly but the UPS guy wasn't having it. I had to hold Max until he left. It's not unusual for people in the delivery business to be afraid of dogs. They've probably been attacked before by so-called friendly dogs. My boss then suggested we make a sign for the door and he'd get it laminated. Here's the new
sign.

FRIENDLY
DOG
INSIDE

KNOCK
IF AFRAID


I thought it was fairly appropriate. That was nice of my boss to suggest it, instead of telling me not to bring the dog anymore. I'm so lucky to have this job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dogs in the pic you posted don't look friendly, they look like a gang..lol

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home