Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Contradictions

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Contradictions


Last week I made a sandwich and took it to work. Since I wasn't feeling well, I forgot it when I left for home. I emailed the girls at work and described the sandwich to them in the hopes that they'd eat it instead of letting it go stale in the fridge for 4 days. This is the description: 100% Whole Wheat bread, 98% fat free extra lean ham, 2% low fat cheese, no fat mustard and lots of Hellman's Real Mayo. I guess the mayo sort of cancels out all the healthy stuff.
So, here I am, drinking Green tea with 100% organic honey and smoking a cigerette. Life, for me, is all about contradictions. Inhale, exhale, sip. Ahhh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

I used to smoke pot and then eat organic brown rice to stave off the munchies. Oh well.

9:09 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

I could be sick as a dog and I still smoke. That is just one bad habit I can't seem to give up yet.
Oh well.
Peace,
JJ

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take a double cheeseburger with bacon, large fries, and a DIET coke please

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home