Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Before and After

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Before and After

I was looking for some before and after pictures to illustrate my current dilemma. I found these. I think the one with the guy in the red and then blue shirt is most like me if you switch it around to after and before. I'm not quite as heavy as he was, but close.



Last year, was it just last year? In July, I was hospitalized with Double Pneumonia. I was in a coma for 3 weeks, died twice and all in all, I was in pretty bad shape. But my weight was excellent. I weighed 135 lbs. and felt really good about myself. Now I weigh 185 lbs., that's the most I've ever weighed, ever! When I got out of the hospital the doctor said to gain 20 lbs. and somewhere along the way, I forgot to stop. Everyone and his brother, tells me that I look good. Healthy. Better than ever. The liars! I don't believe them. I can't believe that fat ever looks healthy! What's wrong with you people? Do I just have a wrapped sense of self? Well, I am an alcoholic after all. Still I know I can't go on the way I've been. I was never an emotional eater. I think I am now. Ah, the price of sobriety. Damn, the price of Slimfast!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

ahahahhaha the last one is gross... eeewwe

1:18 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I've tried to lose a few pounds recently. I am not overeating and I cannot budge more than 3lbs. I think it gets harder to shift as you get older!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a real woman in that pic?

10:28 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Oh my gawd!.......ewwwww

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home