Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Good one of Max

Monday, June 27, 2005

Good one of Max


Good one of Max
Originally uploaded by
LgJones.
This isn't really my dog Max but it looks almost exactly like him. The landlord just told me they're doing more work next door, again. So I guess Max will go to work with me tomorrow. He's pretty good. He greets each employee at the door and spends entirely too much time with my boss. My boss seems to like him though. After a bit he ends up just laying on the floor waiting for me to make a move. He's my shadow.

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

sitting next to the fire hydrant, of course

4:35 AM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Usually if he's near a fire hydrant his leg is in the air!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

What a cute shadow!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home