Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Celtic Design

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Celtic Design


Celtic Design
Originally uploaded by
LgJones.
Sitting here listening to PBS's presentation of Celtic Women. This music really moves me. I don't know if I have any Celtic blood in my family tree. My brother did a family tree some years ago. Wish I still had a copy. I think we have Welsh, Irish, German, Scottish and Cherokee blood in our line. Probably a few more no one wrote down. I know I really love music with violins or fiddles. I think my Mom played Violin when she was young. I seem to remember finding one in the attic when I was little. They just did Danny Boy. It was nice to see all those women, old and young alike, singing along under their breaths. Too bad PBS's gifts are so expensive. I'd buy something if they sold it for say $5 or $10 over the usual listed price. $50 over is just too much for my limited purse strings. Maybe someday. I do support them in theory at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

Celtic designs are really cool. I am currently working on a Celtic repeat. Here is a link to a Celtic knot generator:

http://birrell.org/andrew/knotwork/

Sorry, not savvy enough to make it a hyperlink. Just copy and paste it into your address bar.

11:35 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

I agree with Scott.
Just copy and paste it into your address bar.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love celtic Desings. I used that celtic knot generator to design my brothers tattoo. It'll be finished next month. Remind me to take a pic when its done to show ya :)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home