Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: bread

Saturday, June 25, 2005

bread



bread
Originally uploaded by LgJones.
Sitting here munching on a piece of bread. Max is eating some too. I decided if I'm not going to go to the gym and I'm going to get fatter anyhow I might as well go in style. So I got out the dusty bread machine and Wa La! Cottage Cheese and Fresh Basil & Onion Bread. The Basil is from my garden. It came out good. I guess I'm getting the hang of this state of the art machine. It does everything but cut and butter the bread. Wish they'd invent something that would cut the bread eaisly and in uniform slices. LOL You should see mine!

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I formerly lived on Basil Street in west London.

What a small world!

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made bread??? Do you need a place to live. I know 5 girls who would just love to have you :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

...mmmm, bread.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home