Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: After reading this again I realize what a piece of work I was or still am.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

After reading this again I realize what a piece of work I was or still am.

Day 11 01-22-04 Too busy to write yesterday. Two meeting both good. Too busy and tired to with now. Went to the museum with Steve today. We both enjoyed it and didn't see everything there was to see. I feel like I'm coming down with a sinus infection. Still using my nasal wash. Two meeting today too. Night.

Day 12 01-d23-04 Strange day. Picked up Joel at 4am. At the Gap and took him home to the Heights. Went to the 6:30 meeting but left an 7 cause I still felt like I was coming down with something. Home and 2 Ibuprofin and a nap. Went to clinic and got forms for gold card and Luarel. Went to 12:15 and David Stone took me to lunch at Luby's. Did the groceries courtesy fo Stone Soup. Came home took 2 Ibuprofin and back to sleep till 7 pm. Went to 8 pm meeting and home anew dinner and bed again. Do feel better. All good meetings.

Day 13 01-25-04 Garage sale at Ken and Chuck's , went to Colletta's and helped for a bit. Email machine died today. Threw it out. Ken said he'll give me his old PC or his sister's lap top. Still have infection. Miserable tonight but good day. Chuck was drinking and talking about alcohol. He kept apologizing for talking about it. No big deal. I didn't go to a meeting today but will tomorrow. Saw Fran and Bill today too. They were walking their dog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All over the place, yet somehow still focused on doing the next right thing. I still have those days sometimes..thanks for sharing

luv ya

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home