Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Day 9 Jan. 20, 2004

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Day 9 Jan. 20, 2004

Today's the day. I'm going to drop off a note to Doug at the 611. He has till tomorrow at 9 am to get his clothes or I'm dropping them off at the 611 front porch. I have to pickup Tampa and take him to the bank and then and then he'll cut my hair for free. Then AA at 12:15 and at 1:30 the beginnings of 10 loads of laudry. Well that's not going to happen. I disticnctly remember having $40 left in my basket to live on for the rest of the month. I went to get a few bucks more and it's all gone. I didn't spend it, I don't think I hid it but I'm not sure. Did someone climb the fence while Max and I were walking and go to the usual place I store the money? I didn't lock the door - just the gate. And as if life isn't interesting enough I got a temp sponser today named Joe Mc Elwee. He seems nice and I don't know him so he'll make me think differently. Then when Mike was cutting my hair he told me about a hair dye that didn't have any amonia in it. Sounded good to me . Little did I know that #10 was light and # 1 was dark. I got reddish brown #4. I'm now a red head god damn it! Now I'm trying to strip it out by wearing lemon juice for the next 20 minutes. It's enough to make me want a drink! Not! I hope it comes out I don't want to be a reddish gray! I 've decided to just live with it. So I went to the 8:00 pm and no one even noticed. I guess I'm lucky.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Crazy day there huh. I think reddish gray would be kinda interesting..no?

Do tell what the 611 is????

9:31 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

DG - The 611 is a gay hustler bar. Opens at 7am every day, for that special early morning crowd that can't wait til the normal 11am opening time. I know this because it was my morning hangout for my last 6 months of drinking.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home