Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Everything is Better Today

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Everything is Better Today

There's no specific reason why it just is. I've had time to think about my feelings and I realize they're valid. Now I need to act on them. I'm going to see if I can get a leave-of-absence from the gym. My trainer sounded really supportive when I told him I was having problems, yesterday. So I'll see how it goes. I'm cleaning a friend's apt. this morning for cash...still need to make money and I'm going to go get my car washed this morning at the center. Only $5 for a complete wash. I'll just have to tell them not to wash the roof. That sunroof is just decoration. Leaks like a sieve. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. No reason to drink that I can think of.

1 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

good.
Great.

Pause when agitated.
sleep on it, preferably after praying.

It works. It really does.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home