Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Page 2 with deletions of the really, really boring parts...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Page 2 with deletions of the really, really boring parts...

Day 4 Jan. 15, 2004 Up at 3:30 am. oh well. Diarrhea again took another pill. Hives are gone. Had 1.5 cups of coffee and tried to eat but it didn't go well and Max got most of it.Still shaking but less then yesterday spoke to Jewel this morning. She was very cool and aloof. Guess I'll have to work to win back her respect. Going to the 12:15 meeting today. Maybe another one later. It was a good meeting. All about spirituality and your idea of God or a Higher Power. Made a lot of sense, at last. I'm not afraid anymore about the religion thing. I have aches and pains in lots of places. I've heard this process of getting sober takes a couple weeks. I'll make it.

Day 5 Jan 16, 2004 Slept a good 5 hours last night. Went to Walgreen's and applied for a job. Screwed up the making change part. Can't believe I screwed that part up. That's the one thing I really know how to do! AA was spiritual again. That's the third time in a row. If it's like that tomorrow I'm leaving. My time is too important to sit thru reruns. Had a craving for you-know-what at about 5pm. Started reading a book instead.
Help! All I seem to do is eat and clean. Yesterday the floors, today the oven twice, tomorrow the fridge and microwave. And Food! Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, snack, snack! I'm up 5 lbs. In the last 5 days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

My oh my, how six months can change you! If you still have the urge to clean...nah, nevermind. Congrats Larry, you are doing great!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...I love the rerun part. I remember meetings early on and it seemed like whatever I was going through at the time was what the meeting was about that day. Sometimes that would last for days cus Id be dealing with the same thing. I felt the same way, like I wasn't getting the answers I needed when in fact it was that I wasnt listening to the answers...HP is to funny

8:21 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

"My time is too important to sit thru reruns."

too funny. we'll watch a movie over and over, but when it comes to saving our own life, no spirituality reruns please.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home