Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Day 8 Jan. 19, 2004

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Day 8 Jan. 19, 2004

For the first time since quitting drinking I slept from 11 pm to 7 am. non-stop. That's 8 hours and it's about time. 8:45 am. Jamie just called crying. Says he dropped James off here last night around 8 pm. Luckily I was at a meeting. He was hoping James could stay here for a few days. I said absolutely not! I'm at 8 days sober now and the last thing I need is an Alcoholic staying here with me. I'll talk about this at meeting today for sure. Seems Jaime can't remember where he stayed or where his money went and he's at the 611 now. I don't need this crap right now! Hell, I've still got Doug's stuff in my closet! Scott asked me if I could do collections for his company. I don't know if that's something I'd enjoy doing-Ha-I wouldn't. I already know how they do their job...They call me all the time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

Funny, I don't remember asking you to do collections. But then again, my short term memory is shot.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

Different Scott.

5:28 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

I've never collected Scotts. But I have been to Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Nice place, but a bit cold.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More more :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

I am different? How? I am so cornfuse.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home