Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Consumer Alert!!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Consumer Alert!!

I had a TV that I got about 5 years ago. It was a Magnovox probably a 30". One day I noticed a green area in the upper left corner. No biggy. A few days later it had grown to a patch across the top. A month later the whole TV reminded me of what it's like to wear 3-D glasses. So I bit the bullet and bought another TV this time a flat screen but still a Magnavox. I don't care, I think they make good TV's and that was just a fluke. The other night I noticed Miss Marple's hair was an unsightly green on the left side of her head. I thought OH NO not again! Then I remembered someone in the program telling me my old TV wasn't probably broken but it was because I had my stereo speakers on each side of it. I jumped up and moved the speakers and Miss Marple's hair was immediately a nice uniform grey. It stayed that way through the whole show. She caught the bad guys, don't you know. So looks like I didn't have to get rid of the old tv but I really do like the new one. So don't put you speakers beside your tv even if it already has speakers built in. It's really not enough shielding.

7 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I had several pieces of paper in front of me. I looked at one of them for a few moments, then put it aside. Having done so I picked up another piece and looked at it for a while.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

What the Hell does that mean????

8:18 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

I always thought Miss Marple needed shielding!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what cracks me up about you guys??? Is that you post these comments to each other out of nowhere. I used to think I was the only one who didnt get it, like a secret language or something...no I know we are all truly lost :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

;-) The secret today is that the road leads to SOMEwhere!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about these roads leading anywhere. I'm just so pleased that Miss Marple's hair color has been restored. Blessed be the name of Jesus. Luv, Queen Noor

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then maybe we are not lost after all ???

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home