Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I Think I've Been Robbed

Friday, May 13, 2005

I Think I've Been Robbed

Yesterday I bought two packs of cigs with a coupon. I usually smoke a pack a day and I'm sick with a sinus infection so I'm smoking way less. I put the extra pack in the storage area between the seats with my CD player. When I went to the car this morning, the door-ajar beeper was going off and my CD player was laying on the seat. The cigs were gone. Why didn't they take the CD player? Was someone in my car? I remember thinking last night that that pack was in the car but I don't remember going out after it. Yeah, I'm not feeling well but I'm not taking any drugs for it yet. Nothing at least, that would make me woozy. When I was drinking I used to sleep walk or drunken, stumbling around, not quite awake or asleep, moving things around walk. Did I sleep walk last night and if I did, what did I do with the cigs and OH! PLEASE! Tell me I got dressed before I went to the car! So what do they say? The more things change the more they stay the same. I think I'll start wearing more clothes to bed at night, for the neighbor's sake.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! What a riot. I think if you went outside naked, the neighbors will probably let you know with those funny little looks people give you :)

On the other hand, you were probably robbed by a drunk like us who only needed the cigaretts cus he already has someone elses headphones :)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Hon, in your neighborhood, why would you leave anything in your car? BTW, you are way too funny for your own good! LOL

7:51 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

You think it's fun now?
Wait til you get Alzheimers!!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home