Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: God Works in Mysterious Ways

Monday, April 25, 2005

God Works in Mysterious Ways

Yesterday, I went to log on to the net and was kicked back out by my ISP. Long story short, I can't use that provider anymore so I figured I'd just wait till my next paycheck and then get a different provider. My sponsor offered the money to get started right away and so I put the money in the bank today and found out there really wasn't any ISPs that I could afford or wanted. Then my neighbor offered to let me use his WiFi?? I think that's what it's called. Anyway, I now have wireless DSL and boy howdy, this sucker if FAST!! I'm so used to dial-up. And to top the whole day off, I got a call back on a job I applied for at least a month ago. Now I have to decide whether or not to take it. I probably should as I don't really have very, ok any, offers coming in. We'll see....

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Keep the wireless and take the job. No brainer.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have wireless as well....love it. Super fast..

Take the job :)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home