Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: So much has changed...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

So much has changed...

I've changed. In the last 1 year, 3 months and 4 days I've lost good friends (I thought), made several new friends and rekindled at least one friendship. Some of it makes me sad but most is pretty positive and makes me feel good. I think I'm still the same person but in reality I'm probably just beginning to become the person I always thought I was. Alcholol really changed my life and my personality. I don't notice the difference but on more than one occasion, recently, someone has said they've noticed such a difference. I evidently used to be bitchy (who me?) and prone to outbursts of angst. I just remember myself as "Mr. Friendly". Ah fantasy.

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Apparently we all change. It may go unnoticed within our own eyes, but most others who have known us seem to notcie immediately.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you have changed, and it all seems for the better....

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home