Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: All in a Day of work....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

All in a Day of work....

I had a good day at work and then at 4:15 pm, packed
up my stuff and headed home. I got about 2 minutes
away from work and that's when I noticed the very long
line of cars in front of me. To leave work we have to
drive down this road and cross the RR tracks then turn
on to Alameda. There was a train wreck in Pearland.
Train hit an 18 wheeler. Rumor had it that it would
take two hours to clear. I figured,oh well, I'll just
go back to work and I did. I worked until 6:15 and
then the young lady I work with decided that she was
going home no matter what! She had her husband's big
Ford pickup truck and found a path Through the
neighboring fields. She came back, for me and told me
she had followed a Ford Taurus Through. She was
leaving and wanted to know what I was going to do.
Well everyone knows that anything a Taurus can do a
Subaru can do better! We drove across at least 3
acres of fields. Old corn fields from the feel of
things. We ended up behind someone's house, drove
Through their backyard and on the Airport Road. I
kept checking behind me to see what parts of the car I
was leaving on the trial. My car rides pretty low.
Anyway, all went well and I finally got home at 8pm.
Cooked dinner and went to bed. So this is what it's
like to work for a living. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Later all....

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

A friend of mine had a very similar experience. He emailed me about it.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah - I hope you don't mind I'm going to put a link to your blog from mine.
Peace,
JJ

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Hannen

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home