Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: As some of you know, I've been dieting for the last 8 weeks.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

As some of you know, I've been dieting for the last 8 weeks.

I just got back from the doctor's where I got my results. Yes, I've lost 23 lbs. and that's good news but the better news is that my Cholesterol went from 347 to 201 and my Triglycerides went from 634 to 180. Looks like I might make it to 60 after all. I still have to stay on the diet and still have to keep taking 20 mg. of Lipator and I can do that. Tomorrow. Anybody want to go to Joe's Crab Shack? They're advertising 3 kinds of shrimp (fried) for $9.99!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Wish I could go to Joe's Crab Shack with you but it would be a very expensive lunch for me and $$ is tight right now.
Love you bro...stay strong,
JJ

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dharma Kelleher said...

Yum!

Peace,
Dharmashanti

5:20 PM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Hope you're well, as well as thinner.

Take it easy, mate.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

numbers looking good...what's your diet secret?

6:13 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I wish I could by my cholesterol is high too!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home