Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: And about getting older....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

And about getting older....

is that why I don't like the new Internet Explorer 7.0? I tried it for a week and decided I liked the old one better and switched back. Is that why I haven't switched to the new version of blogger? Have any of you switched and do you like it? I'm afraid to switch and find out I don't like it and be stuck with it. Can I switch back if I want? So many questions but let's just say now I'm cautious instead of getting too old to like change. Ha.

5 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Funny that you write about that today.
I am sooooo dumb when it comes to computers. I don't have a clue what version of IE that I use NOR do I know how to find out. I have NOT switched to another version of Blogger because I don't know how to.
Someone gave me a DVD to play and I don't have a clue how to play it on my computer.
But I loves my Cheetos!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

What about the new windows vista, I am thinking of joining the linus brigade

5:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too brain dead to deal today or in the near future.

Have a fantabulous Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble

GwenR

1:57 PM  
Blogger Dharma Kelleher said...

I switched to the Beta version of Blogger and haven't been impressed, nor can I figure out how to switch back. Just say no!

4:53 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

New version of Blogger...wtf? I'm so in the dark.
JJ

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home