Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I just went into the closet.

Friday, October 20, 2006

I just went into the closet.

Not that one! I went into my storage closet to look for the heater for the bathroom since Winter is here. I think my (packrat) sister told me I should save all the boxes that my appliances came in so I could send them back if they broke or I could use them for Christmas packages. Remember I live in an efficiency and every bit of space is important. So when I went searching for the heater I found boxes for: speakers, phone, fan, humidifier, air filter, food processor and vcr. I'm tossing them all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

Good for you! I am glad that you posted honey.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

I have boxes for everything in the heater cupboard too!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Clean house! Good for you Hannen!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Yeah, I went for that "save the box" routine long ago. The problem (aside from space) is that I will also need the receipt, registration and/or warranty, etc and-so-on and-so-forth. I'm doomed from the start!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home