Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Second-hand Alcohol

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Second-hand Alcohol

I was just telling a friend about my experiences, lately, with second-hand alcohol. I got on the elevator the other day and there were two guys on there that looked like they were fans of ZZ Top. Long, grey beards and God, the odor! I swear I could still smell the beer 5 minutes later. At that party the other night, it didn't bother me to see the bottles of alcohol but the many whiffs of alcohol on people's breath was kind of hard to take. I know second-hand smoke can kill you so why not a law against second-hand alcohol? It's time we make a stand! Call your congressman or woman! Just kidding.

6 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I don't have a woman.
No kidding.
LOL.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Every now and again when I walk past a pub or bar, the smell from the extractor fans turns my stomach. It's a reminder. It passes.

I like it less walking past burger joints though. They ARE Rancid!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I smelled alcohol when I was standing in line at the bank today. I scrutinized those around me but couldn't figure out who it was. there was nothing else to do! :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

It is funny how that works!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Redhead Gal said...

Ick, ick, double ick...

5:50 AM  
Blogger Dharma Kelleher said...

Ban second-hand alcohol? Where do I sign?

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home