Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


One of my friends just suggested that maybe Ken wasn't really dead, but in hiding. He said rich people have a way of disappearing sometimes. I never thought of it. I hope someone reliable is checking the DNA. Hope you all had a great 4th. I really enjoyed the fireworks this year. Took Max and walked over to a friend's house and watched from his porch. My little car that isn't even 2 months old just turned over 5,000 miles on the odometer. Guess if I ever sell it I'll not be able to claim low mileage. Oh well, I've been starting to save up more time at work and will probably be able to take some more vacation time by next month. I'm thinking about a road trip to Lake Buchanan or Lake LBJ. We'll see. Later all. L.

5 Comments:

Blogger lash505 said...

I saw him in Venice, CA today

12:18 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Nothing would surprise me.
I see you,
JJ

8:37 AM  
Blogger dAAve said...

A very reliable source told me ...

that he's living on a Caribbean island with Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, JFK and Adolf Hitler. I would have thought Hitler would be way too old by now, but that just goes to show ya how much I know.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Some folks will do anything to get out of civil suits...

7:19 PM  
Blogger Frugal in Houston said...

Janis Joplin is also on that very island...

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home