Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I'm leaving town again.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm leaving town again.

My foster sister, Jewel and I are going to Canyon Lake on August 5-8th. We're going to stay at this camp site. We'll get a cabin like the one's pictured here.
We expect to go tubing, hiking and maybe we'll rent a canoe. I seem to remember paddling one while in my teens. With a life jacket, we'll be fine. It's just a chance to get out of town and get back (not too far back) to nature. The kitchen doesn't have a stove but there's a Bar-b-que pit out front. Should be fun. I've been working 8 and 9 hour days lately. We got 4 new employees and all their stuff yesterday. They all seem nice and I'm sure we'll get along. I'm now working on a minimum of 5 projects for the company. It's nice to be needed...but I have to remember it's not supposed to be a full time job. I'm hoping in the next few months to complete a few of these projects and to give some of them to someone else to complete. We'll just have to wait and see. Other than that, nothing really new. Still sober. Still glad I am.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home