Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I was talking to Chris yesterday

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I was talking to Chris yesterday

He mentioned something about the Mexican kids protesting and how appropriate it was that they were getting punished for skipping school. I was surprised he said this as I know he's marched in Washington protesting the war in Vietnam back in the 60's. I reminded him about that and asked if he didn't skip school to protest here in Houston like I did in Pennsylvania. I only skipped school once to do that cause I was a good boy. After I graduated I marched in several protests in Butler and Pittsburgh. He smiled sheepishly and admitted he had done the same. Sometimes it's hard to remember that the kids today aren't that much different than we were back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home