Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I deleted my last two posts because...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I deleted my last two posts because...

They really just don't feel or sound like me. lol I ran into said person this morning and we had a nice chat and he mentioned he saw me yesterday at the center and didn't get a chance to say hello. Don't I feel stupid now? Yes. So it was all just a bunch of me, me, me. I've learned my lesson, again. It's odd how we can learn something and then forget it and then learn it again. And who knows, maybe again and again! Thanks for your comments. L.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

All I need to know is did I comment on the last two post....I forget.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I am glad that you are feeling more like yourself!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home