Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Yan Can Cook

Friday, October 28, 2005

Yan Can Cook


That's a program I watch on PBS on Saturdays and I sometimes think of myself as someone who should be on PBS doing a cooking show. At least tonight would be a good night to audition. I made a corn casserole with sour cream, onions, green chilies, corn from the cob, creamed corn and then I made a spinach souffle and then I had some of that pork loin I made last week. You know, the one stuffed with dried apricots, garlic cloves, fresh rosemary and cranberries. Yeah, that one. No wonder I can't lose any weight! I need someone to come by and eat all of this. Any takers?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If YAN CAN COOK, YOU CAN TOO!!! I love Yan!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Am I too late. I'd love to join you. It will take me a couple hours to find a flight then about what 3 or 4 hours to get there then......oh well....I hope you started without me.
Peace,
JJ

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home