Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Sometimes I Wish I Had a Camera...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sometimes I Wish I Had a Camera...


Like this morning for instance. I'd have taken pics of the beautiful sunrise I could see from my office window. Beautiful shades of gray, blue, rose, pink...thank you Houston pollution. Or on the way to work this morning the mists just hovering over the fields where the goats and sheep graze each day. It's so strange to drive just 9 minutes from the heart of downtown and be almost in the country. I get off the freeway and pass Houston Community College and then drive through 2 miles of farmland. Then on to a fairly busy highway and then into this industrial park. The whole area around here is getting built up and soon, I'll bet, the farm land will be gone and houses will take it's place. Ah, progress.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

There used to be cows and horses on Buffalo Speedway near Greenway Plaza. And that feed and grain store up on Washington has chickens, ducks and lots of other farm animals.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I love the way you have reflected the colours in the picture with the text, great!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home