Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I've been bad today.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I've been bad today.


It's just that I was going to go to work today and got up at my usual 4:30 am. but ended up on the computer all morning long. I've spent time reading and commenting on all the various blogs I've bookmarked over this year. I just counted 21 blogs that I try to read most every day. So, I guess if I'm not going to work today I can go to the 12:15 meeting way early. I always like to get to meetings early and visit. I hate to stand around after a meeting. Why that is, I don't know. It's supposed to reach 99 degrees today. I guess that's why I don't stand around after, it's too damn hot! I was noticing yesterday the people who can't sit still during the meeting. I guess there's a name for it now. RLS or restless leg syndrome. Do you think that's an alcoholic condition?

No big plans for this week. Just work and go to meetings. I've got to shell out some big bucks this next payday. Dues for Lambda, Round Up tickets, big cage for Max and the usual. Oh well.

Today I'm grateful for :
My job
My friends in AA
Meetings that help keep me sober
My blogging friends that also help keep me sober
That Katrina didn't come here but I wish she hadn't gone there
That we can help by contacting the Red Cross
That I actually can donate to the cause, for a change.
And for Max, of course.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is good. 21 blogs. Those days you can't make a meeting, at least you can read about some sobriety and keep that mind focused!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know how many blogs I read but I noticed that I have some broken links hanging around and whatever happened to bitter waiter anyway ????

6:30 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

DG - i can answer that for you, but privately

7:45 PM  
Blogger Hannen said...

I think he quit blogging but I can't remember why. I always read waiterrant.net

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home