Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Moving? So Soon?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Moving? So Soon?


Seems like now that I've decided to move, soon, I have started nesting. I've cleaned places I haven't been around to, in some time. It's like I'm really enjoying the time I have left living here. Getting myself attuned to the idea of leaving, all of this. It's scary and exciting too. I've been really drunk here, stoned, loved, after all, it's been 5 years. In apartment dwellers time...It's a long time. Oddly enough, most people don't live in apartments longer than a few years. Well, at least, the apartments I know. But anyway, I really do want to move and I want it all to go smoothly, if possible. AA has taught me to be more patient when dealing with everyday things. It's really no big deal. All I have to do is my best in any given situation and if I don't do too well, well it's OK. It will get done, but just when it's supposed to be. Am I talking about fate? Sort of. Oh, oh. Getting existential here. I'll stop. It's just good to realize that life isn't just whizzing by and that I'm taking the time and energy to enjoy it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Well, those comments aren't anonymous but they certainly are annoying! Good luck with the apt search. There are lots of properties available around Lambda, if you can deal with the construction for a little longer.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the apartment search.YOu know there are many people in Lambda that will help you move if you ask :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Good luck!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home