Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: What I'm Going To Do...I Think

Saturday, August 27, 2005

What I'm Going To Do...I Think

You know the landlord said, "Get rid of the dog or move!" I guess it's time for Max and I to move on but first, Max needs to learn to shelter in

place in a crate. I'm going to buy a big one and put the bike outside, locked of course, and teach Max to stay in the crate. Other people do it with their dogs and while I'm not excited about this I feel it's now time for both of us to make some changes. Until the landlord gives us an eviction notice, I'm not rushing to get out of here. I've never been evicted before but I hear it takes some time to do. No reason to panic or to drink over it. Who knows, maybe Max will get so used to it that he won't trash the apartment when I leave him here or there alone. Only time will tell. It's hard for me to believe how calm I've been through this whole incident. I didn't go crazy and yell and scream and bitch and moan or really, worry much about all this. I always did before. Must be my AA experience. I can still have drama in my life, it just doesn't have to be all consuming. I'm making cookies this afternoon to take to the Round Up Bake Sale this evening. I think they'll be Peanut Butter Oatmeal since I have a lot of both on hand. Later guys.

4 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I promise to eat some peanut butter oatmeal cookies if they are there.
Like I really need some.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Me too! Chester is now crated when I am not home. He spent the first 3 years being crated, and since I am afraid he will fall again when I am not here I decided to take the safe route. Why will you have to keep the bike outside?

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm penut butter oatmeal cookies :)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE DOG. THERE IS A GREAT PLACE THAT ACCEPTS DOGS IN WEST UNIVERSITY( THE COURTS AT WEST U). IT IS NICELY PRICED

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home