Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: To: Customer Service

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

To: Customer Service

Good morning. I just wanted to write and tell you how much I love my SBCDSL. It's just as fast as that old wireless set-up I used to use. It only costs me a few dollars more and is way more reliable. I just seem to have one problem and it concerns Spam. I keep getting spam over and over again from just one company. Yours. I keep getting ads for things I already have. Doesn't Spamblocker work on you? Please tell me how to aim my Spam blocker, at you. Thank you.

Don't know where that came from...

I just woke up way too early this morning. Did get 5.5 hours sleep so I guess I'll go in early again today. I realized a few moments ago that I'd been dreaming about Katrina. It was a strange dream, like I lived there. I imagine a lot of us will be dreaming about her. My dream seemed to mostly have to do with people who were still partying through the storm and afterwards. I wasn't having a craving dream, was I? The last thing I'd want was to be down there and drinking! Hmmm. No, don't really think I was craving. Just reacting to the news.

4 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I never really cared for spam either. But, oh, those Vienna Sausages! I love those!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Nothing with congealed anything near it for me please. Ewwwww!!! Shivver.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not an elitist. I see nothing wrong with eating spam, especially if it's fried real thin. QN

10:30 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I remember spam, dipped in batter and deep fried for school dinners. Yuuck :-)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home