Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: It's Been a Good Weekend.

Monday, August 29, 2005

It's Been a Good Weekend.


I designed a shelving system for over my stove and then went out and bought the wood, hammer and nails and put that baby together. It came out pretty much the way I wanted. Now I just have to find the right lighting for it. I also, in the name of gas mileage, checked and put air in my tires and changed the air filter. I felt so butch with the grease all over my hands and as it turns out, my face. Of course the blood running down my hand made me feel manly too. Figures I'd cut myself while removing the air cleaner. Duh. So back to normal. I spent most of Friday evening and Saturday morning looking up recipes on the net. Finally I picked something to make for the bake sale and sat down to make a list of necessary ingredients and then just stopped. I suddenly realized I really didn't feel like cooking. Thank heaven I don't work somewhere as a cook. So instead of buying and baking for the sale I went out and bought frozen food. Mostly low cal so I don't feel too guilty. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this other than to let you know I survived the weekend without having to take a drink. Barely thought about it as a matter of fact. Sorry, no cookies.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trudging said...

It sounds like a great weekend.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO cookies? Does look like cookies in that picture. YUM!

3:49 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

With tires that are more than a year old, it's a good idea to completely change the air, not just add air. Every 3000 miles.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the HECK do you mean NO COOOKIIIESSSS!!!!!! After all that hard work you mean to say that I can't have any cookies?
P.s. Word of advice, dont listen to dAAve about completly changing the air in your tires...he's being fecisious, boy now I feel butch :)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home