Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Rough Night but Good Morning.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Rough Night but Good Morning.

I came across these spoofs somewhere last evening and thought I'd share. I've always had a thing for Miss Piggy.




I was really craving badly last night. Came home from work and instantly thought about going out for a drink. Made myself eat something and forgot about it for a while. Then my neighbor reminded me that he was having an opening at an art gallery in the neighborhood and I wanted to go. Grabbed my friend Chris and we went for about a half hour. Afterwards, he was going to Meteor for a drink. I declined even though I really wanted a drink. Came home and finished a book and drank OJ and sparkling water all night. The cravings did pass and I was able to enjoy the rest of the evening. Woke up this morning, later than usual, 7:30 am. and decided to make the 8:30 am meeting. I did and ran into Justin from Austin and went to breakfast with him. So everythings alright...and I didn't drink.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott W said...

Congratulations Larry! You made it through another day and night, it isn't always easy but the end result is far more significant than giving in and getting smacked.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

The craving is hard but its a great feeling to overcome it? Well done :-)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott siad it all for me. QN

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home