Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I can't believe I just did this...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I can't believe I just did this...

I was looking out the window and noticed 2 guys standing outside my gate. Not anyone I recognized. Then I watched as one opened his hand and dumped a bunch of white rocks into the other guy's hand and then the money exchanged hands. Then they both leaned down and proceeded to do something with an old Lean cuisine container and it had something sticking out of it. Probably was a pipe or a syringe. That's when I flipped out and opened my door and yelled Hey can you do that somewhere else..please! They both jumped and said something about how they were yada yada yada. I told them I'd seen enough and they needed to get away from my car. (wasn't really my car). They babbled some more and left. Not in the least bit scared. I'm so f__ing glad that's not part of my life anymore! Hope they don't come back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want you can borrow my shotgun (it doesn't have any amunition, it's the sound that scares the hell out of em!!).

Way to go Larry!!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Sic 'em Larry!!!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home