Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: Just Finished Bambi

Monday, June 06, 2005

Just Finished Bambi

Now I know why I never wanted to hunt. I remember going hunting with my Dad and a few of his friends. Dad's idea of hunting was to sit on the front porch of the cabin, drinking beers and shooting at any rabbits that went by. I can't remember him ever really getting a buck or doe. But I remember someone getting one, in the woods when I was a kid. I was so shocked and could only stare as the poor animal finally died. I knew then and there that I'd never kill anything while hunting. I know that the time dad took me, I shot 2 trees and a beer can. That was the extent of my hunting experience. At the risk of what HP will say...I do still eat meat. Just don't kill it myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

I killed a bunch of beer cans during my hunting days.

And boy!! That venison was GOOOOODD!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Trudging said...

I still love Thumper!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home