Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: To My Sponsor

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

To My Sponsor

Well we could just email each other. Now I understand why dAAve suggested I blog my new schedule, to you. But before I do, fellow bloggers, imagine if you will, a job that let's you come and go to work as often, as little, just about any time you want. Then they tell you to wear what you want. I never even thought about heels and a dress. But shorts and sandals definitely are in the picture. I've recently emailed the Boss, Head Honcho, Big Daddy, El Numero Ono with a few ideas of how we could change some things and do it all more efficiently and his replies have been "Good ideas, make it happen." Doesn't sound like anyone I've worked for lately. I'm in Heaven. Now if they'd just move closer to my neighborhood I'd never want to leave. Anyway, now that I'm able to be extremely flexible with my schedule I plan to go in to work Tuesday-Friday at 6:00am and leave by 11:30 so i can make the 12:15 meeting at Lambda. Also on Tuesday mornings I intend to go to the 6:30 meeting so I can continue with the step study. Intentions, intentions. Hope I can do all I intend to do...See ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

good.

Tuesday is Big Book.
Thursday is Step/Traditions.

i'm just sayin' ...

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont forget coffee with dAAve and Scott :)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.........oh and bloggin with me :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

Lovely to see you today!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home