Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I Keep Seeing Signs

Monday, May 23, 2005

I Keep Seeing Signs

Signs that my HP is at work. Yesterday my friend Chris and I went to see his landlady whose in the hospital with terminal cancer. She's a sweetie and has always been nice to Max and I. I just wanted to let her know we were thinking about her. I took her a pic of Max and that's the only time she tear'd up. She loves my dog.
As Chris and I were getting on the elevator, this cute guy jumps in, all in a rush. He pushed the button for the eighth floor we took seven and that was it. As Chris and I were leaving, back down in the lobby, we saw him again and he did a double-take as we passed each other. Made my day. We rode the train to the car and then home.
Scott and dAAve asked me to coffee and so I went down to Hollywood (where I never go) for coffee with the guys. That cute guy was behind the counter and was my coffee server. I reminded him of our earlier encounter and we chatted for a while. Now remember, I live in Houston. It's only got a few million people running around and we were in the Medical Center which is a city within it's self. So is someone "up there" looking out for my love life too? Was it a coincidence? How many of those do we get a week? Coincidences I mean, not cute guy encounters. I guess I'll go back for coffee this week. Just have to wait and see what happens.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannen, Hannen, Hannen....

That is your HP testing you..lol. You know that you cant have a relationship for a yr :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Scott W said...

HUGS!!!!!!!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're in AA out there and they haven't told you to stay out of relationships for a yr...Im moving out there. I know three really great guys that would make great sponsors :)

Yes you ARE famous!! LOL

8:19 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

Hooooray for Hollllly-wood !!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home