Link I'll never drink again Vol. 2: I went for coffee yesterday with Scott and dAAve

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I went for coffee yesterday with Scott and dAAve

and heard that I should blog more often. I'm sorry. You know I just finished my third week of working, going to the gym, going to AA, dog walking, shopping, cooking, doing laundry, yard work and everything else that happens in a typical day and I just don't always feel like sharing globally. I seem to post when something sticks in my brain for a few hours. I like to work out what I'm going to say a little bit before I actually sit down and start typing. Hey it's just my way. No guilt really.
I have decided to do a gratitude List for the first time ever, in print.
  1. I'm grateful for my tiny apt.
  2. For my dog Max, my best friend
  3. For my sponsor, best one in the world.
  4. That my rent, cable, insurance, electric, phone bills are paid this month.
  5. For my little yard that is really starting to shape up inspite of the dog.
  6. For my car that against all odds, it keeps on running.
  7. For my friends that I've gotten since getting sober.
  8. For my family inspite of the fact that they still push my buttons.
  9. That I can often think clearly now about what's really going on with people.
  10. That I still like to cook even when I'm sober.
  11. And many more but mainly that I'm alive today and able to help someone in need.

I'll try to write more often.

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

gReAt

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannen,

could be that the dog thinks the yard is shaping up nicely in spite of you...lol...J/K.

Nice to see your gratitude list and to know you'll be posting more..we hope :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Scott W said...

More HUGS!!!!! LOL

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home