I went for coffee yesterday with Scott and dAAve
and heard that I should blog more often. I'm sorry. You know I just finished my third week of working, going to the gym, going to AA, dog walking, shopping, cooking, doing laundry, yard work and everything else that happens in a typical day and I just don't always feel like sharing globally. I seem to post when something sticks in my brain for a few hours. I like to work out what I'm going to say a little bit before I actually sit down and start typing. Hey it's just my way. No guilt really.
I have decided to do a gratitude List for the first time ever, in print.
- I'm grateful for my tiny apt.
- For my dog Max, my best friend
- For my sponsor, best one in the world.
- That my rent, cable, insurance, electric, phone bills are paid this month.
- For my little yard that is really starting to shape up inspite of the dog.
- For my car that against all odds, it keeps on running.
- For my friends that I've gotten since getting sober.
- For my family inspite of the fact that they still push my buttons.
- That I can often think clearly now about what's really going on with people.
- That I still like to cook even when I'm sober.
- And many more but mainly that I'm alive today and able to help someone in need.
I'll try to write more often.